Monday 9 January 2017

Welcome to Infinite Sounds

Hi All,

Welcome to my new blog Infinite sounds.
Basically I took the name from my Paranormal research group Infinite Realities.

Anyway,

As we kick off the new year I really wanted to kick off the Blog with something awesome and i still hope to do that.
But, for now this is the into to the group and please forgive the addition of Hip Hop Zombie Gnomes, that's a little bit of fun i am looking to inject into the reviews.

Since I brought my first record, a 7" vinyl of The Devil went down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band when i was still in single figures, age wise, i have loved music in many different forms and i grew up with Hip Hop from 1984 onward. But, i always kept an interest in forms of music and there are only a few genres i don't like much but, may dabble in them if there is something i like.

So, this Blog will feature anything i like and might be an official release to bandcamp release to a soundcloud release and there will be plenty of different vibes from Hip Hop and rap to rock, jazz, funk, chill hop.... Basically if i like it then I'll review it and i might even review something you ask me to.

One thing I have struggled with as i begin my journey into blogging. I am not very well off at this time and i do not have much funds to go out and get the stuff i enjoy so, i am going to have to rely on borrowed stuff and gifted stuff alongside the small amount of stuff i can afford to get hold of.
But, i will find a way to review things regardless.

Anyway, here is to 2017 being a bumper year of bangers and dope beats to make your eardrums pop.

I'm outta here for now.

Keep ya eye's peeled for the first review coming year soon.

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Please remember all reviews are my own views. I will give everything fair dues but, don't get offended if i don't like something. That's just me...

    ReplyDelete